Re: [orca-list] accessing gdmsetup on ubuntu with orca - what am I missing?

Set up sysadmin: follow instructions on the wiki. I asked about this only about a day ago, so also see the archives. Its actually quite simple if you pay attention to the page which I did not do: just cat > the lines into root's .orbitrc file and then if you cat it:
$ cat ~/.orbitrc
You should see the 2 lines you entered into the file.
Also make sure you edit /etc/sudoers correctly with visudo, see the wiki for instructions.
If you did all this including edit visudo, sysadmin should work!

Be sure to do all this as root, then log out and back in, restart orca and run:
sudo <my_admin_tool>
In your case:
sudo gdmsetup
from gnome-terminal.