[orca-list] Short question: why not work f6 key with pidgin 2.4.1?

Dear List!

If I using Pidgin 2.4.1 with Irc, the f6 key is not switch the prewious messages, chat people list and the new empty text field. In oldest version of Pidgin this function key is switch the three part of screen and work this function correct. If i move the flat review the previous messages part and click the left button (numeric / key), the f6 key switch the prewious messages and the chat people list, but it is difficult. If I write a new message, the problem is beginning again. I know Orca read nine prewious messages with orca+f1 through orca+f9 keys, but in oldest version of Pidgin the prewious messages text field i read the oldest messages with chat room when I switch this part with f6 key.

Have any ideas?

I using Ubuntu Hardy, Orca 2.22.1 and Pidgin 2.4.1.

Attila