Re: [orca-list] Text attributes

Hello,

I am sorry: I just didn't see the 'Configuration GUI' page in the orca wiky. Now I know what each part of the text attributes page is for...

But I still wonder how to enable Orca to indicate selected text with e.g. dots 7 and 8 on the braille display. Do you know the right option for that? Or is this feature not implemented in Orca 2.20.3?

Regards Jann

Jann Schneider wrote:
Hi all,

I want orca to show some text attributes on the braille display. I've
allready tried to set this up via the 'text attributes' tab of the orca
preferences dialog. But it seems like it has no effect.

I just want to indicate these attributes by underlineing the text with
dots 7 and 8 and for that checked this option of the radio buttons group.

Also I think perhaps I missunderstood the meaning of the columns in the
options table of this page: the first and second are clear. But what is
this third one for? Is it to select, wether this option should be turned
on or off? I tried to enable such a function by entering 'true' in this
column (where before it was 'false').

Sysinfo: I am using Ubuntu 7.10 and Orca 2.20.3

Regards Jann