[orca-list] is openoffice broken in debian?

Sorry for cross-posting, and sorry if this is OT: but does anyone know if OO is broken in debian lenny? On my testing box, I installed or upgraded something that broke pidgin and firefox and it looks to be openoffice.
Can a debian lenny user please run:
apt-get update && apt-get upgrade
(as root)
and report back to me if:
- Firefox 3 works correctly with orca (test alt d)
- can you arrow down the office menu and open office writer?
Or does gnome lock up?
- Can you type the email address in the add account dialog in pidgin and tab away from it with out locking up gnome?

If you could please let me know I would greatly appreciate it.
I have done 3 reinstalls, and don't want to do 4 so if someone can confirm for me I will be confident in running upgrade... :-)

Thanks,

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/