Re: [orca-list] Looking for testers for the latest fix to bug #520494.
- From: Jan Buchal <buchal brailcom org>
- To: Rich Burridge <Rich Burridge Sun COM>
- Cc: orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [orca-list] Looking for testers for the latest fix to bug #520494.
- Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 18:41:24 +0100
"RB" == Rich Burridge <Rich Burridge Sun COM> writes:
RB> Hi all,
RB> We are looking for experienced Orca users to try out the latest
RB> patch attached to bug #520494
RB> This patch adjusts the way that single characters are presented.
RB> Here's the original test case:
RB> Steps to reproduce: 1. Set the Speech System to Speech
RB> Dispatcher 2. Set the Orca punctuation level to anything except
RB> All 2. Open any web page in Firefox 3 3. Use arrow keys to
RB> review the text character by character
RB> Actual results: The punctuation characters, such as dots,
RB> commas, exclamation marks etc are not read.
Are read in my orca settings. I have last svn snapshot of orca and I use
speech dispatcher with festival output. So it works without your patch.
With espeak output not works. It works with your patch only.
Tel: (00420) 24 24 86 008
Mob: (00420) 608023021
] [Thread Prev