To: "Steve Holmes" <steve holmesgrown com>
Cc: "Orca E-mail List" <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 7:50 AM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Orca and Cepstral

Do you experience the same issues when using the gnome-speech driver for
Cepstral?  I'm the guilty person responsible for the gnome-speech driver
for Cepstral, so it's very likely I could have screwed something up when
writing it.

Will

Steve Holmes wrote:

That's too bad too.  I really like their voices and would love to
listen to Cepstral Callie all day long while running Orca but she
falters too much.  Like I say, if I could get them to work with ALSA
and perhaps a direct speech dispatcher module, maybe things would be
better for her.