Re: [orca-list] trying to update atk gail and atspi

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 11:39:19PM -0400, Eric Kosten wrote:
As a new user, I am new and am not sure what messed up.  As someone who is new at code, here is what I can
say:
used svn for the following items:
atk, gail, atspi
ran the following for atk and gail without problems:
./autogen.sh make and sudo make install

Did you run ./configure after running ./autogen.sh? If not, this might be your
problem and you should run ./configure before starting make.