[orca-list] OT: Progreammer wanted for an idea I have.

Hi All,
Sorry to post such an off-topic message, but I have an idea.

I would like to create a simple multi-track recording program for linux,
hopefully in gnome, but my c skills aren't up to the task.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to work with me to create
this program, and possibly get it put into gnome.

Please reply off-list, so as not to upset anyone further.

Thank you in advance.
--
Chris Norman
<!-- chris norman4 ntlworld com -->