Re: [orca-list] orca on hardy

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 08:59:13PM -0500, Lenny Ervin wrote:
I am about to try again to partition my drive and install Ubuntu, and I was
wondering what would be the benefit to using Hardy over Gutsy?

The benefit would be that the installed software (including Orca and Gnome
packages) would be newer. The disadvantage is that you are likely to encounter
more bugs, as it hasn't been released yet and is still under development.