[orca-list] Orca 2.22.0 and braille in FireFox?

Hi.

Now that I've had my first look at Orca 2.22.0, I've a few
observations I'd like to double-check with other users, all related
to braille output:

 1. Some text lines are no longer printed on a single line, they
    are merged with the text afterwards.  An example is h1, which is
    in my opinion a bit counter-intuitive.  h1 tags are always on a separate
    line in the visual representation.  However, Orca now shows the
    h1 text, directly followed by the text in the first paragraph after
    the heading.
 2. When tabbing from link to link in Firefox,
    the caret symbol in braille is invisible.  If I move the cursor
    one character to the left, it suddenly appears one char before the "lnk"
    text.  This is extremely confusing since with speech disabled,
    you actually dont know which link will get activated if you press enter
    and there are several links on one braille display line.

Does anyone else observe the same things?

--
CYa,
  âââââ | Debian Developer <URL:http://debian.org/>