Re: [orca-list] contacting skype users

I recently heard a report that Linphone is somewhat accessible under Orca. Of
course, there is also a console version, linphonec, which I would prefer, and
Twinkle (a KDE application) also has a shell-like command line interface which
is easy to use.

However, as this is the Orca list, not a general Linux accessibility list, my
purpose here is to mention the good news about Linphone running under Gnome
with Orca.

Both Linphone and Twinkle use the SIP protocol.