[orca-list] Can not access by arrowing to read only documents in OOo

Hi guys

I have tried to read some documents that I have in a CD media.
However, OOo opens it in read only mode.
I have tried to read this document using down arrow or up arrow, but
nothing happends when I press arrows.

Is this a feature of OOo? and a11y issue? anyone can confirm

Thanks!

Regards,

Javier

-
Francisco Javier Dorado MartÃnez (javier tiflolinux org)
Grupo de Usuarios Ciegos y Deficientes visuales de GNU/Linux
http://www.tiflolinux.org