Re: [orca-list] Blinking cursor in orca

Hey,

Willie Walker, le Mon 10 Mar 2008 13:01:50 -0400, a écrit :
I asked about this some time ago on the BrlTTY list:
http://mielke.cc/pipermail/brltty/2006-December/001549.html

I'm not sure if support for it has been added to BrlTTY/BrlAPI or not,
so I'm CC'ing the two folks who helped me way back when.  :-)

That hasn't been added to BrlAPI yet: we've notably been busy with
proper Unicode support in the Brltty core, which is now almost complete.

I will be busy in April & May, so that won't come soon, but that is
definitely at the highest priority in our todo list.

Samuel