Re: [orca-list] Blinking cursor in orca

Hi,

Thanks for the Cc Will. Although I am subscribed to the list, I missed
this message on-list, sorry.

Is there any way to activate braille blinking cursor in orca?
I activate blinking cursor in brltty's preferences, but orca doesn't
assume it.

At the moment there is no way for Orca to take the brltty settings
(including cursor blinking) into accoutn.

Honnestly, I don't see any obvious solution for now, but I promise I'll
think abou it and come back to you about that.

Cheers,
Sébastien.