Re: [orca-list] Advocacy

One of my problems is that I normally use braille with no speech.  I find that there are things I miss this
way and some things toat don't work as well.  For example the notification info never shows up on my braille
display.  SOme of my coputers don't have working speech and at work I normally have it off as I don't like
headphones and I don't like disturbing others.

Tom