Re: [orca-list] Pidgin 2.4 with Orca 2.21.91

Hi Jason:

For me, it's working with Orca v2.22.0 and Pidgin 2.1.1. I wonder if something broke with Pidgin between 2.1.1 and 2.4? Are you able to try an earlier release of Pidgin?

Will

Jason White wrote:
With Pidgin 2.4.0 and Orca 2.21.91, I can select the "add account" button, but
then the controls of the add acount dialogue aren't brailled or spoken when I
use the up/down cursor keys to navigate through them, or when I try the tab
key. Using flat review shows that the focus does move between the controls,
however. Even with flat review, I wasn't able to make much progress in
selecting the protocol, though.