Re: [orca-list] miscellaneous Orca comments

On Sun, Mar 09, 2008 at 07:08:09AM -0500, Adam Myrow wrote:

I have noticed the same thing.  I have also had the experience you
describe with gvim.  I'd suggest using gedit when in Gnome.

Which is a major step backward from Vim or Emacs.

I'll wait a few days and if there isn't further follow-up, I'll lodge bug
reports for either or both of the above. The vim issue in the terminal would
be an Orca/Gnome-terminal bug, correct?

At this rate, the Orca developers are going to be swamped by bug reports.