Re: [orca-list] miscellaneous Orca comments

A quick correction to my earlier remarks: Vim runs under the Gnome terminal
reasonably well. However, if I jump to the first line of a document, the
cursor seems to be lost: I need to be on the second character of the line in
order to read it. This only appears to happen with the first line of a
document.

Vim run under gnome-terminal is still the console version, it turns out. If I
run gvim (the Gnome version), I am presented with an "open" button that
doesn't respond to keyboard commands, including <return>.