Re: [orca-list] possible bug

Thank you for the feedback,

but as Luke mensioned, he is working hard to get these things sorted,
and while he hasnt announced that Hardy is ready for our testing, we
should really try to minimize email flow running his way.
I am sure that he is aware of most of these issues, so lets give him
some quality time to work on improving the accessibility instead of
taking his time by requesting replies to emails.

Thank you

-Jon