[orca-list] issue with SayAll

Hi,

Was wondering if someone might have some ideas to help me to get back
the read document functionality.

capslock+semicolon only seems to read the current line, and never seems
to go on to read the rest of the document.
deleted my .orca directory and configured orca again, but that doesnt
seem to solve the problem.
running UK keyboard, so changed to US to see if that had any effect, and
nothing.

The funny thing is that i am running exactly the same setup on a desktop
machine (atk, gail at-spi and orca, all from trunk) and i am not having
the same problem when the keyboard is set to laptop mode.

capslock+semicolon doesnt work in ff3 nor in gedit or oo-writer (on the
laptop)

I also tried to reassign SayAll to diffrent key combination, with same
consequence.

Any ideas of what else to try?

Thank you

-Jon