Re: [orca-list] Orca-2.21.92 Flat Review Bug

Will and Alex:

It's definitely strange. I was talking on the phone with Bill Acker a
few minutes ago about this. He's not seeing this, and he and I have
basically the same Fedora setups--just different brand machines and
different devices--but the same OS, the same Orca plus dependencies,
etc.

Unchecking keyboard echo clears the problem. I didn't try unchecking
alpha-numeric, though I'm with Alex on that. Got to have that echo to
stay out of trouble, especially where case sensitivity is concerned.

Janina

Willie Walker writes:
It should not be doing this, and I cannot reproduce it on my machine.
:-(  Who else is running into this (and who isn't)?

Will

Alex Snow wrote:
I've also noticed this...my solution was to disable echo of
alphanumeric keys...this fixed the problem, but I much prefer having
keys echoed as I type.  Is there any specific reason Orca echos the
numpad keys when they are being used for flat review?
On