[orca-list] Orca-2.21.92 Flat Review Bug

Since going to latest Orca release, I'm hearing my key presses echo'd
from the numeric keypad. That is, if I press 8 to hear the current line,
I first hear ";8" and then the contents of the current line. Ditto for
7, 9, 4, 5, 6, etc., etc. Makes groking contents quite challenging!

Chair, Open Accessibility       janina a11y org
Linux Foundation                http://a11y.org
Orca-list mailing list
Orca-list gnome org