[orca-list] Doubled Chars Echoing In Latest FF3 Beta

Beginning just these last few days, I've noticed I hear what I type into
Firefox' Open Location twice. I hear my address as I type it, which I
take to be key echo. I also hear it, char by char, a second or two later
from FF.

Does anyone else see this behavior? Is it an FF bug? An Orca bug? A
Fedora FF/Orca specific bug? Something else?

Chair, Open Accessibility       janina a11y org
Linux Foundation                http://a11y.org