[orca-list] United.Com Flight Search
- From: Janina Sajka <janina rednote net>
- To: Orca mailinglist <orca-list gnome org>
- Subject: [orca-list] United.Com Flight Search
- Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 17:27:04 -0500
I'm noting very curious behavior on "Search By Schedule" results from
united.com using FF3. I can never get to the actual search results.
* Using 'o' doesn't help because Orca reports "No large objects."
* Navigating with down arrow works, but only until I get to the
* line with the Search button. At that instant I'm thrown back to
* top of page--the beginning of United's navbar links.
* If instead I use 'h' header navigation, I do get to my search
* results, but I can only see the first result; because there's a
* "Continue" button that acts as poisonously as the "Search"
* button. Getting close to it throws me back to the top of Search
* Using 'h' again takes me to return flight options. This time the
* listing of quite complete, and I can even arrow up to get more
* outbound options, howbeit backwards.
Unfortunately, selecting flights seems nontrivial though possible.
However, getting to the next screen to start booking a trip has eluded
me so far.
Question: What's the story with the poisonous Submit buttons? Seems this
site might be one to report via FF bad site reports, if indeed even an
Janina Sajka, Phone: +1.202.595.7777; sip:janina a11y org
Partner, Capital Accessibility LLC http://CapitalAccessibility.Com
Marketing the Owasys 22C talking screenless cell phone in the U.S. and Canada
Learn more at http://ScreenlessPhone.Com
Chair, Open Accessibility janina a11y org
Linux Foundation http://a11y.org
] [Thread Prev