[orca-list] Oeca does not keep standard settings

Hi,
why do I always have to reset the table reading mode? In the standard
preferences I set up "read row", but Orca always jumps bakc to "read
cell".
I know that reading cell is set up in several apps, so OO. I changed the
table reading mode in Evolution as well, because of that messages list
bug.
Since this I experience that missbehavior. Can anyone confirm this?
I use Gutsy and the latest Orca, but it happens since I set up Gutsy.
Hermann