[orca-list] accerciser crashes

Hi all,

I have just been trying to use accerciser with orca.

I’m running the latest hardy.

Accerciser crashes frequently to a point where it is unusable.  Can anyone else confirm this?  I was just moving up and down in the initial list of running applications.

Could this be a problem when running with orca?

My second question is if accerciser wasn’t crashing, am I supposed to be able to expand the applications as a tree?  If so how?  I’ve tried enter, space, alt down etc.

Maybe I’ve got the wrong idea here.

Thanks for any help.

Bart