Re: [orca-list] reading the battery status with orca

Aruni Sharma <libranarsh gmail com> writes:

Hi, I am using a laptop and would like to read the battery
status. does anyone have a script for this?

Open a terminal and type:
acpi
Orca reads the status.
Furthermore: Enable reading tool tips in the Orca preferences menu in
the general tab. Orca should read messages on the battery status
automatically. It works on my Acer notebook, I get a message when the
battery load is low and critical.
Hermann

--
All peoples would live in peace, if they could give up only two things: God
and Country.