Re: [orca-list] burning audio files

Michael,

Try getting an mp3 CD player. That way you can fit lots and lots of files on one CD.

Garrett

Michael Weaver wrote:
I have some MP3 files of 30 minute radio plays I want to burn to CD.
Is there a way of shrinking the files so I can get more than 2 on a CD
so I can cut down on the number of CDs I have for these files?
I can use CD extracter which is accessible in Orca or fairly accessible
but I think I can only use this for actual CDs.
Is there an application which works with Orca which could make a
compressed file from my MP3s which will play in my CD player, an example
might be converting an MP3 to .Og format.