To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2008 11:17 PM
Subject: [orca-list] re_thunderbird an ubuntu 8.04

After trying some suggestions on how to install thunderbird, none of them worked. I am receiving allot of un_met dependency msgs and errors indicating broken archives. Even my update manager fails and suggests I run "apt-get update then apt-get -f install. this is when the before mentioned occur. Could I simply have a bad burned image? I did use easy cd creator to burn the image but am now dwnloading a fresh one to try and record with iso recorder to see if that makes a diff.

Michael Ryan