To: "orca-list" <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2008 10:51 AM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Orca --setup on Fedora 9

Halim Sahin <halim sahin t-online de> writes:

Hi Lars,
Try to setup orca first  from a  text console.
orca -t

It's mentioned earlier, that the orca version installed on Fedora 9
does have a problem with the text setup. I'll try 'orca &>errors.txt'
instead.

I wasn't aware of the '&' sign, and wasn't able to get output simply
by using 'orca >errors.txt'.

Lars