[orca-list] Orca sayall doesn't work in adobe reader

Hello all,

I'm using the latest stable version of orca, V2.23.3. In every other application, say all works. However, in adobe when reading through a PDF file, pressing insirt pluss numpad pluss does nothing. I've followed the instructions on the orca wiki for making documents in adobe accessible. This is 100 percent re-producable on my system. Just thought I'd report this. Thanks,

Mike