Re: [orca-list] Status of Wireshark support with Orca?

Hi Sean:

I took a quick scan through the e-mail archives and came across this:

We haven't done any investigation into Wireshark since and I don't know of anyone else that has done work with it, either. But, perhaps a list member might share their experiences if they've been using Wireshark.