[orca-list] Orca annoyences

Hello all,

I don't know if there are bugs filed for these so let me know if this has already been reported. I'm using ubuntu hardy with the latest orca trunk.

1. If I follow a link in firefox and go back to the previous page, orca doesn't take me to the place where I left off on the page, it takes me back to the top of the page.

2. Orca doesn't let me use the numpad to enter numbers, it just tries to perform the review functions.

3. Orca doesn't reliabely indicate whether text is selected in firefox when performing control shift rightarrow or other text selection functions.

4. When navigating inside a form, instead of staying in the form when reviewing by word, orca will just jump to the next button in the form. For example, when navigating to the end of the text you type into an edit field such as the name edit field.

5. In thunderbird, when navigating by character in a message, orca doesn't always read the character your on and sometimes will skip characters intirely. These are bugs that I've found so far. Let me know if any of you are also experienceing these and if I need to file them. Thanks,

Mike