Re: [orca-list] NavigationBundle - bug in headingslist

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 11:58:21PM -0400, Rich Caloggero wrote:
I suspect it has something to do with the content found inside the
heading tags. I believe the HTML spec says that only text should appear
inside headings. However, many people include images and line breaks
(<br> elements).

No, the content model of the heading elements is (%inline;)*, i.e., 0 or more
inline elements, including character data, if any.

See http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/ for details.