[orca-list] NavigationBundle - bug in headingslist

Next/previous heading commands (control+shift+up/down arrows) do not seem to move through the entire document on some pages. All heading nodes do seem to show up in the headings list however.

I suspect it has something to do with the content found inside the heading tags. I believe the HTML spec says that only text should appear inside headings. However, many people include images and line breaks (<br> elements). I don't find this objectionable, but my simple-minded code might.

I'm tracking this down now. It does seem to work on straightforward pages like www.php.net, or www.mozilla.org, or the few wikipedia articles I've tried.

Please let me know what your testing reveals.

-- Rich