Re: [orca-list] Place marker in firefox.

"Dorado Martínez, Francisco Javier" <FDMA once es> writes:

      Hi all

You can use bookmarks on web pages like in any other application.
Press orca + alt + 1 to 6 to set a bookmark n in any location of the web page.
Then, you can press orca + n (n= 1 to 6)  to jump to that bookmark.
If you want to save all set bookmarks for the current web page or application  press orca + alt  + b.
You can also press orca + b to go to next bookmark, and orca + shift + b to go to previous one.

Hope this help,

Indeed it did. I've completely forgotten that there's already such a
function, because I didn't use it till now. No need to reinvent the
wheel :-)
Hermann

--
All peoples would live in peace, if they could give up only two things: God
and Country.