[orca-list] found answer to my multiple account problem

I found the answer to sending email from multiple accounts in evolution.
When composing a message I did Shift Tab a couple of times and found the
from field with a combobox of my account addresses so I know I can
change from where I send my email from without having to use separate
email addresses.
I was able to read my list of accounts in the from field with Orca so it
can be done although I am not sure if I have set up my google account
correctly.
Hope this posts to the list.