Re: [orca-list] How many blind developers are on the orca core team?

Hi Mario,
This is a question that is bugging me for a few months now.
I know that Marc Mulcahy (who started the Orca codebase) is
a blind braille display user.  Are there any full-time
orca users on the core development team these days?
And if yes, what mode of operations do they use, speech, braille, or both?
I currently work on the orca team  as the user experience lead.  I also spend a lot of time on bug
verification and testing.  I heavily use both speech and braille for my day to day work.
Hope this helps
Mike