Re: [orca-list] Orca Key behavior/customization (was Re: More accessibility for orca issue)

Hi All:

Just to follow up. I've created some new enhancement requests for Orca. Please feel free to use Bugzilla to comment on the associated bugs if you want to suggest a different approach than is proposed in the report.

Provide configuration GUI option to set the Orca key/modifier:

Allow sticky/locking mode for Orca key:

Allow bypass of Orca's keyboard commands:

I don't know when we will be able to implement these, but the good thing is that they are recorded and are on our radar screen now.

Thanks for the discussion around these!