Re: [orca-list] Links List - firefox extension

"Rich Caloggero" <rjc MIT EDU> writes:

Here is the updated version, with shortcut key alt+shift+l to invoke.

http://www.mit.edu/~rjc/linkslist-1.1.xpi

Please uninstall the old version, restart firefox, goto the addOns list and
be sure the previous version is uninstalled. Then install from the link
above.

Have installed the updated version, and now it works in principle.
However there are two issues:
1. The extension is loading slow, if there's a site with lots of
links. You should think about speeding the procedure up, since you're
planning to extend the tool by other elements.
2. Why does it read all the links to me? I don't know where this behavior
comes from, but I think you should prevent the tool from doing
this. It's sufficient to hear the first link.
And one question in addition: What do you and the other list members
think about an additional alphabetical sort order? I'm undecided on
this, but some of you may like/need it.
Hermann

--
All peoples would live in peace, if they could give up only two things: God
and Country.