Re: [orca-list] OT: List language was: Re: Help

Hermann escribió:
"Chris Gilland: Desktop" <chrisgilland carolina rr com> writes:

Mohammed, I agree.  And she keeps writing me after I say, I can't help you further.  what can I do.  And the
fact she's using
a translation site, makes it worse as it's merely impossible for me to understand with what litle I do speak
and write, what
the mother she's trying to say.
Is this language Spanish? Don't know exactly, but I suspect so.
But if so, there should be some Spanish speaking list members who can
explain to her what's the expected list language and perhaps can answer
her questions in Spanish.
As I know, lots of Americans took Spanish at high-school.
Hermann

Yes,it's some kind of spanish but the person who wrote these usually talk portugues,so it's a "beatiful" mix between spanish and portuguese.
Anyways,no problem I took this issue.
bests
Martin

--