Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 4:31 PM
Subject: [orca-list] Thunderbird accessibility

Good afternoon,

I downloaded last nights build of Thunderbird and found that it works well, with the exception that nothing is being read when I move up and down through my inbox messages.  If I hit enter messages do open.

Questions:
1. Can someone recommend a reasonably accessible build of Thunderbird 3.0a2pre?
2. Is there a mailing list for Thunderbird accessibility?

Thanks,
Everett