Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu Hardy Speakup Kernel Available

i have downloaded the linux-image
but only get an corupted linux-modules
On Mon, 2008-06-02 at 12:24 -0400, Alex Snow wrote:
Hi,
I built a speakup-modified Ubuntu Hardy generic kernel package with
speakup included....Thought I would share it.  It contains speakup from
git as of the 29th, with all synths built into the kernel except accent
pc and dectalk pc.  The kernel headers package is missing (sorry) but
I'll try to get that rebuilt when I next have access to a ubuntu box.
The packages can be found here:
http://h14me.homelinux.net/linux-stuff/ubuntu/kernel/