[orca-list] Firefox about:config

Good morning,

As some of you may know Firefox on Ubuntu 8.04 comes with Work Offline set as the default, everytime you oben the browser you have to switch it to online mode.

I tried to type about:config in the location bar and to change the setting this way, but as an inexperienced Orca user the browser based config utility seemed, confusing at best.

Can someone who has experience with Orca and Firefox please help me to understand how to navigate and save changes in the browser based config utility.  In the alternative, does anyone know where the conf file for firefox is likely located and what it is called?

Thank you,
Everett