[orca-list] 2 firefox issues

Hi

I'm running orca svn trunk and firefox 3.0.1 on a gentoo system, and
have recently noticed the following:

1.  I can no longer highlight text.  Shift and the arrow keys doesn't
seem to do anything.

2. On the page
http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/power-management-guide.xml
do a search for "listing 2.5" and try and arrow down through the lines
which follow.  I've found that it gets stuck at certain points and
just keeps saying blank and not moving down.  I then need to arrow
right to get to the next line.  I've had a brief look at the html and
the only possible cause i can see is the use of the span tags, but i
can't reproduce the problem in html myself.

Are these known problems?

Many thanks

Alastair Irving