Re: [orca-list] versioning information (newbie question)

No, that's fine. I've already build orca, atk, and at-spi from SVN.  I
wasn't aware of the other packages.

I'll try grabbing and building tonight.

Is it worth it for me to just build all of GNOME 2.22 from source, or
is it likely enough to justy rebuild those packages?

Thanks,

Jim