Re: [orca-list] versioning information (newbie question)

Hi Jim:

In order to get the latest stuff, the currently easiest thing to do would be to grab the latest Ubuntu stuff from http://cdimages.ubuntu.com/daily-live/current/. Keep in mind that it is bleeding edge, so you might bleed.

Hope this helps,

Will

Jim Barbour wrote:
Hey Folks,

If I'm running the gutsy release of ubuntu, and I've configured apt to
get testing packages, and I do...

% apt-get install gnome
% apt-get install orca

Will I be get the latest version of orca?  Or, do I need to be
running the latest release of ubuntu, in order to get the latest
version of gnome, in order to get the latest version of orca?

I'm very famillar with linux, and X windows.  Not so much with
orca and gnome.

All replies welcome, and thanks.

Jim