Re: [orca-list] Orca and Braille is extremly slow

Hi,

Well, it sometimes hangs in 20 seconds but then it works again some keystrokes. In average it is about 5-10 seconds i think.

I would like to contribute to Orca as well since I am a programmer but I have to learn ATK and Orca code first. Probably some Python as well. :-)

An interesting project would be to make Wine work with Orca in some way, but that is another thread.

Fredrik