Re: [orca-list] Getting Orca to work alongside other sound

Hello rob and list,

I've tried it as well. I'm  now using fedora and I don't think I've
edited it correctly. I had to reinstall the system since it gave a
system when booting.
Also, when reading time with orca, it seems to report hte same time when
pressing control+alt+tab and moving to the top panel. It will report the
same time sicne the laptop is turned on. Fore example if I tunred on the
laptop at 8:00, it will continuously report the same time. Any ideas?

Alonzo