[orca-list] Bug with latest svn trunk of Orca and Firefox

Hi all,
Running the latest svn trunk of Orca on Ubuntu Hardy.
I have noticed that when downloading files with Firefox and when the file download is complete and I have set
the download window to close it is not possible to navigate a website with the tab key.
At least Orca doesn't speak anything.
The only way for me to get it to work again is to refresh the site or go to another site.
Can someone else duplicate this problem?
Do the following:
Open up a website that contains a download link to a file. Have the download window close automatically when
the download is complete.
Can you navigate with tab?
The arrow keys seem to work though.
All the best and thanks,